Priyanka Karki And Deepa Shri Niraula Cried At Theater

8:55 PM

Actors transform themselves into numerous characters on screen. While some of these characters are able to impress the audience, others are praised by the critics, and a few fail to get the recognition. But what impact does a character makes on the actor who portrays it? Five actors of Nepali film industry share with Sangita Shrestha about the best characters they have played till date .I am known for comic roles. But I had to play the part of a serious comrade in the film Wada Number 6. It was a challenge for me to pull off the role. I researched on the attitude of former Moist comrades, their way of living, and talking, to justify that character. Though it was difficult to perform the role, I was later appreciated for my performance political leaders Hisila Yami and Baburam Bhattarai also praised my work in the film.But there is no such character that I have played, that I haven’t liked I agree to play in a certain movie only after examining the character -

You Might Also Like

0 comments