New Nepali short video: YO JAWANI KASTO BAIMANI

10:21 AM

The air was thick, breathing was difficult. I walked faster with just one aim –to reach the point of summit before the lights went off or the sun went down. In both cases the seven storied building would plunge into darkness. I climbed the steps; the elevator was out of order. I had to get a glimpse of my love, my beloved. Throat went dry and the shortness of breath slowed my pace. I stood on top of the stair case. One more step and I would enter into that world of dream with my beloved.

There I was walking on the red and ripe leaves fallen around the trees. Slow heavy footsteps on the leaves dried and withered rustled under my feet. Some cracked and some stuck to my footwear. I enjoyed the air. It was clean and fresh and the recent snow on the pathway took on a dreamy haze.

The fragrance of nature spelt autumn. A ray of sun peeped through the foliage of thick trees and danced in the evening sky. I loved it and loved nature and my beloved waiting for me. A bird chirped and a leaf fell on my head and slid to my forehead. I brushed it aside with my index finger and the leaf floated in air for a moment and fell on the ground. Last autumn we were here in the same place, walking hand in hand talking of all the things under the sun.

You Might Also Like

0 comments